Who doesn’t love Chinese fondue ? Especially in winter , this comfort food recipe is really a must. nike air max 180 chaussures Unfortunately, the one we buy at the supermarket is not a healthy choice. asics pas cher Here are 5 reasons why you should cook your own Chinese fondue broth. sac fjällräven kånken
- Low in sodium : The level of sodium in a commercial Chinese fondue broth is extremely high. As much as 7000 mg. The recipe below contains less than 1500 mg of sodium. Adidas ZX Flux Heren Remember, the tolerable upper intake of sodium is 2300 mg a day …
- No Preservatives : Such as Nitrates, Nitrites, Sulphite, Sodium Benzoate… nike air max 2016 goedkoop All those preservatives affect our body and health.
- Fresh Ingredients
- Low Cost
- Give a second life to the leftover
My healthy Thaï version Ingredients
- 1L Chicken Broth
- 1tbs Organic Soy Sauce
- Juice of 1/2 lime
- 1 stick of lemon grass
- 1tbs grated ginger
- 2tbs coriander , boorishly chopped
- 2 cloves of garlic, crushed
- 1tbs of olive oil
- Slowly fry the garlic cloves in oil at a medium heat for 1 minutes.
- Add all the other ingredients and boil for 20 minutes.
Easy , delicious , healthy. Next time, I will show you how to use the Chinese fondue broth to make your very own and tasty Thaï soup!
You have one life , one body , one chance.